Here are 10 questions to ask yourself to determine if you may need a new ERP solution to runnier business?
- Is your business struggling to complete simple tasks?
- Will your current software struggle to keep pace with your
company’s needs as you grow?
- Is your current system lacking functionality, hard to use, slow or insufficiently flexible to address how you do business?
- Are you spending a lot on running, supporting or modifying your systems?
- Are you at risk from unsupported software or a developer whose business is not growing?
- Can your system support your latest requirements, such as web sales, business intelligence and mobile use?
- Are you using a number of spreadsheets to perform day to day tasks?
- Are you losing business to competitors because they are simply easier to do business with or
their customer service is better?
- Do your transactions get seen and approved by all the right people?
- Are you missing quick answers to your questions? Does it take time to assemble reports rather than running them immediately?
If you answered YES to any of the above you should be looking for an ERP solution.
by Wayne Dinzey