1. Have a poor-looking, outdated web site, blog or social media.
2. Automate your communications to the point when it becomes difficult for your customers and prospects to actually reach anyone in your company.
3. Give the customer the run around instead of solving their problems in a professional manner. It’s always their fault.
4. Forget about employee training. Have your employees interact with your clients and hope for the best.
5. Don’t reward loyal customers. Forget about all those loyal customers who have been with you for years. Only focus on getting new clients.